BE Newbie - just wanted to say HI!

I have received my other BE's and just wanted to post pics of the new "family". WTM in dark grey glossy, TME in choco crash, TME Midi in plum crash, and AP in pewter crash. I am in LOVE with them all!! Now I really think I am going to need something in black crash...hmmm, maybe a LM or LM Midi??

I'm glad that you love all of them! :yahoo:You made great choices with all of that crash leather. I love the TME style - my Black Crash TME Midi is my favorite bag! Enjoy your bags!

I have received my other BE's and just wanted to post pics of the new "family". WTM in dark grey glossy, TME in choco crash, TME Midi in plum crash, and AP in pewter crash. I am in LOVE with them all!! Now I really think I am going to need something in black crash...hmmm, maybe a LM or LM Midi??

I love your family photo - all the colours tone together so well.

Hi llclark! I think I *know* you from another group on yahoo and we seem to have similar taste in bags! I, too, have my first BE on the way...just posted about it the other day, actually and I'm so excited! Congrats on your new bags! Can't wait to see pics!

I think I "know" you too. Congrats on a great haul! That is am impressive collection. I look very forward to pics!