Be [New] Steel My Heart

When I ordered, it said low stock. After I ordered, I checked again and it said out of stock so I think I got the last one. I was surprised when it actually shipped. It's a pretty grey but I want to be sure it will fit my life. Thanks for asking.

I have new light grey cervo baseball. Are there any clothing colors that you don't wear with the new light grey? It's my first grey bag. There is so little color choice in the baseball bags. It makes me worry that they'll be discontinued.

I have new light grey cervo baseball. Are there any clothing colors that you don't wear with the new light grey? It's my first grey bag. There is so little color choice in the baseball bags. It makes me worry that they'll be discontinued.

I don't wear my new light grey in the summer as much. It's so hot in Sacramento and I wear sundresses and shorts and it seems a bit heavy with that. But in terms of color, I've only foubd it doesn't look that great with yellow. It's obviously terrific. With black, white, and denim. I'm surprised how nice it looks with brown, camel, red and purple. Even pink!