Be my BBAG fashion consultant: Help me choose!!!

Aquamarine work or weekender or Vert D'eau city or first?

• Vert D'eau first

• Vert D'eau city

• Aquamarine work

• Aquamarine weekender

Results are only viewable after voting.

mintpearl

O.G.
Nov 10, 2005
Help me decide my next bbag please! :nuts: To be purchased once I sell off more unused purses... :graucho:

Here are the colors I currently have: bordeaux 05, marine, marron 06, rouge vif, sky blue 05, origan, vermillion (on its way).

In accessories: magenta, pale pink.

I have 2 cities, 2 works, 1 weekender, 1 twiggy, 1 box, 1 PT, 1 matelasse.

I am trying to choose one amongst the following: aquamarine work or weekender, or vert d'eau city or first.

(I should make this into a game of matching: Match the correct color with the correct style!)

I vote for aquamarine in either the work or weekender... I think it looks fabulous in the work size especially if you're potentially considering GH. Although - the aqua weekender is the one you've listed in your signature so it makes me think that my be your first love?

The vert d'eau is gorgeous, but perhaps since you already have a lighter pastel-ish colour in the sky blue, the aquamarine would round out your collection more than the vert d'eau?

Plus looking at what you have - it looks like you like your big bags so you may find the first is just too small for what you're used to?

Yes, Jadecee, you're so right that I LOVE big bags...the work is the perfect size for me (perhaps my fave style)...but I also do love the city style equally. I have one weekender but it is an older 05 bag and would love to own a fresh brand new one!

It's true that I do want to add a first someday to my collection...but was kind of holding out for a black first in the future...but the black first is available every season. I love vert d'eau and also how it looks in the city style, but I am afraid to get it in anything too big since it is such a light color... so if I got one, it would most likely be a first or a toilet (the small size).