Be Mine Mini Matte Black - Finally!

You are right Iccsue --this bag should not be called Be Mine MINI -- it is a normal size bag. Thanks for your pix, once again and clearing up the mystery. It's a motorcycle rock chic bag. You look great!

Sue, she's a beauty! I'm glad to see it fits well on your shoulder. Do the straps stay on your shoulder fairly well? I really liked the bag when it first debuted this spring, but wasn't sure about whether it can be carried comfortably on the shoulder, because Jackie said she used it as a handbag.

Hmmm, it's making me rethink this... perhaps I should consider the red Be Mine after seeing your pics.

Iccsue,
Congrats on the bag and thanks for posting the pics - I was really struggling to get a sense of what it looked like on the BE site. The hardware shot was good too - I like the hardware used and the unique placement of the lovely pink crystal - very cool!!:tup:

Sue, she's a beauty! I'm glad to see it fits well on your shoulder. Do the straps stay on your shoulder fairly well? I really liked the bag when it first debuted this spring, but wasn't sure about whether it can be carried comfortably on the shoulder, because Jackie said she used it as a handbag.

Hmmm, it's making me rethink this... perhaps I should consider the red Be Mine after seeing your pics.

Ckayakrx2, it fits on my shoulder but I have to tell you, it doesn't stay on my shoulder at that securely. I actually prefer to wear it on my arm - in fact, I have to say I took the long shoulder strap off of my LM and wear it on my arm as well. Handheld is nice too because the straps are nice and plump in the centre - sort of squishy - works very well.

This is very cool bag - and the red would be absolutely amazing!!!