BE in the bedroom...!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I opened this thread thinking WOW someone actually did a BEC of a pillow case so they can dream and sleep peacefully on devine BE leather. Now that would be something luxurious:smile:

Holy poo, that's inspired! I have this horrible urge now to go and make pillowcases out of all my bag sleepers and throw them around the spare TV room with the beanbag. Pity I'd probably sew my fingers together....

TL, your adorable JC charms are putting me in the holiday spirit! I especially like the snowman. I think Juicy Couture makes some very nice charms and charm bracelets.

I keep all of my bags in a bookcase in the bedroom, and they are all nekkid (sans dustbag) so I can see them. I find it makes me more conscious of exactly what I have and keeps things in rotation that might otherwise be forgotten. It also holds a finite number of bags, so when it gets crowded I'm reminded to sell stuff I don't carry often.

Most of my bags are in my bedroom (with some spilling over into the back bedroom) but are in their dustbags and unceremoniously shoved into the bottom of my Wardrobe of Doom. No, I still haven't cleaned it out :shame: and recently was greeted with some frisky Shiseido samples falling out - wouldn't have mattered so much but one was in a glass bottle and it hurt!

Wow, I love that bag and charms TL!

Hey ladies, this one is going b-bye as well. It was very creative TG, but still off topic so must be closed or moved. I just kept it open during the events this week because it was a healthy distraction.;) We are allowed three OT threads in here and I thought we should keep the chat, the mindful BE ladies, and other purchases.

Farewell Belenistas in the bedroom... um, I mean BE's in the bedroom....:lolots::graucho:

Status
Not open for further replies.