BE in the bedroom...!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalGal

Jan 15, 2007
Hi Ladies,
I just want to tell you that I often use my BE as a still life "objet" in my bedroom. I have my deep purple perfection of the Hold Me, hanging casually from a wardrobe door. It is my way of enjoying it when I'm not using it. It becomes a still life object of art, "accessorizing" my bedroom as it were. That way, there are always two BE's when I am in that room, my BE that I'm using, and the BE that's accessorizing.

I also leave my darling milk chocolate Angel Purse on my desk...just like a piece of purse candy to enjoy and look at. My turq AP is in my handbag.

Sometimes, on my bureau, I leave my snappy red Clutch Me among the perfume bottles...

Do any of you leave your BE's around to appreciate? They are too beautiful to be put away.

My DH made me a handbag display shelf (two shelves actually) in my walk in closet. I leave all of them **naked** (no dust bag) so everytime I walk in my closet I am not only greeted with the intoxicating smell of leather but I see all those gorgeous bags and colours lined up. It just makes my day!

He also (kindly) installed a hook for me to hang my bag de jour in our great room - everytime I walk through I get to cast an admiring glance at whatever lovely bag I am using (and others do as well). It is at eye level as I can't leave my bags hanging from a doorknob or anything lower than waist level as I have a kitty who loves to scratch leather.....

Rereading this, I fully realize that to the outside world, I sound crazy.....

I too have a hook installed by my dh in our bedroom where I hang my bag of the day so that I can admire it when I'm not carrying it! I have been adoring my mottled gold TME since the sale began and have appreciated that hook more and more since I get to stare at my bag often! Mine is up high too since I have kitties in the house that love to swat at things!

Totally! I have my BEs handing on coathangers with my jackets next to the front door. I'm sure they're losing their shape and collecting dust by me doing so, but every time I look over at them I feel so happy!

Haha..I think I recently posted how I keep my bags in the bedroom, when I recieve them..lol..but I also have a display of the Hug me regulars in the Gold, Pewter and Plum crash..more lol..they are just so cute!!!

But I'm bad in changing bags, and tend to wear one at a time for weeks! Except my shopping bag the Hold me. Here I have 2-3 of them in the kitchen hall, so I can grab one on my way out!

I certainly would do but am always afraid that my cats will ruin my bags by playing with (or in) them if I leave them unprotected. Please show us some photos of your bags posing elegantly around your house.

I have all mine stored in my closet in their bags...but you all have me rethinking that! And thinking MY DH needs to install a hook for me to hang my current bag on to admire and keep safe from critters!

I agree Jenova...I would love to see some pictures!!

Here's mine:

101_0539.jpg

Just a simple wooden hook because I didn't want anything to harm my bag. I don't leave it hanging too long though if I don't go out, I move it to give the straps a break from hanging but I do like looking at it periodically! It is like art to me and makes me smile!

ETA: Those are Juicy Couture charms hanging off the zipper; the teddy bear and hot cocoa mug!

I can't hang my bag on the door as I'm afraid the kitties will use it as a scratching post or Oliver will decide he likes to chew on the leather.
I am looking at getting an armoire with glass doors to display my bags.... Trouble is finding one big enough..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.