BE I'm Yours Pearlised Light Grey

Mama22Boys

Apr 26, 2007
I just got this today and let me say that I want to order more!!! At first I thought this bag was going to be too small for me but in my emails with Jackie she reassured me that it was a mid-size bag. She was right! I compare the size to a RM MAM. It's deep inside which was a pleasant surprise for me as I like the depth of the MA and MAM bags. The strap drops is also a great fit for me as I can carry it on my shoulder as well as on the crook of my elbow.

I've attached some photos so you can see. The first photo and the inside photo was taken with flash, the other were without flash. Please don't mind the mess. :smile:

Attachments

• BE IY Grey.JPG
    BE IY Grey.JPG
    193.5 KB · Views: 131
  • BE IY Grey 2.JPG
    BE IY Grey 2.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 101
  • BE IY Grey Side 2.JPG
    BE IY Grey Side 2.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 81
  • BE IY Grey vs RM MAM Tangerine.JPG
    BE IY Grey vs RM MAM Tangerine.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 112
  • BE IY Grey Inside.JPG
    BE IY Grey Inside.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 69
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous ! ! !

What mess?

How do you like your new BE I'm Yours compared to your RM bags? Would you mind comparing/contrasting their quality?

Thanks for posting these terrific photos ~ you may also wish to add them to this sticky thread.

Wow. That color is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for comparing it to the RM MAM bag. I would have thought that the RM bag was bigger, so that really helped put the size into perspective. Thanks so much.

Mama22, that's gorgeous! Lovely color, so perfect for spring & summer. Did she make a pearlised grey with gold hardware? It looks that way in the pics; or is it silver but just shows up golden with the lighting? Pls post modeling shots when you get a chance.

It is beautiful! I really like that pearlized grey. I am glad to hear that the bag is bigger than you thought. Before the new fall line came out I was very close to getting one.