Be Dior

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
O.G.
Apr 13, 2012
I got this small photo, with more to come as this bag is launched next week. I love how Dior is constantly refining and playing with new on old. I can't wait to see the whole collection in photos other than stock.

Attachments

• Image.1405125474491 - Copy.JPG
    Image.1405125474491 - Copy.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 6,538
I love this bag, but the name is a bit strange. I thought it would be called the Diorissimo flap bag because it looks quite similar to the Diorissimo, but I guess this will be a completely separate line.

Oh wow - this bag looks incredible, and I adore that gorgeous deep blue at the end!
That's the one I have my eye on, too. Dior blues really call to me.
I love this bag, but the name is a bit strange. I thought it would be called the Diorissimo flap bag because it looks quite similar to the Diorissimo, but I guess this will be a completely separate line.
I thought the same, but it's going to be a separate line apparently. I'll post more when I hear more from my SA.

Here is what my SA sent me! Enjoy! :smile:

Attachments

• 1.pic_hd.jpg
    1.pic_hd.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 6,545
  • 2.pic_hd.jpg
    2.pic_hd.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 6,829
  • 3.pic_hd.jpg
    3.pic_hd.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 6,284
  • 7.pic_hd.jpg
    7.pic_hd.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 6,136
  • 6.pic_hd.jpg
    6.pic_hd.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 6,257
  • 5.pic_hd.jpg
    5.pic_hd.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 6,264
  • 4.pic_hd.jpg
    4.pic_hd.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 6,858
  • 8.pic_hd.jpg
    8.pic_hd.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 6,067
  • 9.pic_hd.jpg
    9.pic_hd.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 6,023
  • 10.pic_hd.jpg
    10.pic_hd.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 5,960
Sooooooo cute!!! Love the back flap. It looks so refined and elegant.

Not sure how i feel about the handle AND the strap being attached at the flap tho.... Shouldnt the strap connect at the body of the bag for easier access when opening and closing?

Regardless this is definitely a beauty that will certainly be the next Dior classic must-have i'm sure ;)

Thanks for sharing these pictures!!!

I like how the top-handle flops down completely when using the shoulder strap, but in order to achieve this, they added two rings to the top-handle (as compared to the runway and print-ad version of the bag) which makes the handles look a bit "far" from the actual flap. Also adds more metal to an otherwise minimalist bag.

Still, the craftsmanship looks exceptional, and seems like Dior continues to make beautiful timeless pieces season after season.

Not sure how i feel about the handle AND the strap being attached at the flap tho.... Shouldnt the strap connect at the body of the bag for easier access when opening and closing?

I guess they did this because the sides gusset into the bag, making the distance between them insufficient to accommodate the flap. So if the strap was connected to the sides, then it would crease the flap when the bag is carried with the strap.