[​IMG]
    Crawford

I like the crawford

[​IMG]

Garbo

Pretty decent bags i never pay them any attention b4

[​IMG]
    Deitrich

2. I love the color of the third one...beautiful red.

3. I think the Ava would scare my little boy but love, love the Crawford.

4. I love the Crawford, but looks like a Bottega.

5. I like the Ava Citi and the Crawford. The Crawford looks like a child of a Bottega and Gucci Horebit Hobo! But I like it!

6. The Ava scares me.:blink: But I love the crawford. That red is so yummy.:love:

7. I like the Crawford too. I could be wrong, but I think the studded bags are going to start looking dated within the next few months.

8. When I bot my Crawford Cruise is when I got involved with this blog. It is a smaller version of the one in the photo - I love the bag, it has the softest leather ever and the strap stops traffic - Of course now I also have an Audra, a Chanel, an LV, a Prada, the Bruckner saddle,etc. I don't wear it as much as I want to - a good reason to stop buying - I think the Be&D designers are awesome!!!

9. The Crawford was pretty big over the summer, sold out everywhere. It is a nice HOBO

10. I like the Ava Citi... something about it that's drawing to me...

11. I really like the Crawford.

12. I completely agree with you. I do like the Crawford, but I think that some of the all-over studded bags, like some of the ones posted above, are beginning to look like overkill killed thrice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice