Be & D bags

ecmd7

Jul 3, 2006
Maryland
Do any of you ladies own Be & D bags? If so, how would you rate them? I'm interested in purchasing a hobo or satchel. TIA!

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
NYC
I have a garbo satchel and a clutch... I love them!!! My mom and my cousin both have garbo satchels too.

BE & D do free repairs so that's another plus.

sosti

bag obsessed!
O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
New York
I never really got into them... the only ones i seem to recognize are the ones with the grommets... do they all have so many grommets on them??

angeleyess25

Love my Be&D
Oct 21, 2006
I :heart: the Be&D west satchels. :love: These are very well made, deerskin leather I believe, and lined in soft suede.:tup::tup:

JNH14

Midlife...no crisis!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
Somewhere South...
Hey all! Just bought my first Be&D from NM! - check it out! I love it! http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?cmCat=search&itemId=prod42940009

The leather is yummy, but the zippers are a little sticky on the backside. That's my only complaint. Otherwise, I am really pleased!
They had this bag at the Nieman Last Call yesterday in Atlanta. It was in brown or a teal green-it was marked at around $500 with another 40% off. It was somewhere around $280.

maedchen

O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
I love Be&D. I have a Crawford tote, and it's one of my favorite winter bags. If you do a search, there are lots of threads about their bags.