Be & D bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do any of you ladies own Be & D bags? If so, how would you rate them? I'm interested in purchasing a hobo or satchel. TIA!

2. I have a garbo satchel and a clutch... I love them!!! My mom and my cousin both have garbo satchels too.

BE & D do free repairs so that's another plus.

3. I never really got into them... the only ones i seem to recognize are the ones with the grommets... do they all have so many grommets on them??

4. I :heart: the Be&D west satchels. :love: These are very well made, deerskin leather I believe, and lined in soft suede.:tup::tup:

[​IMG]

5. They had this bag at the Nieman Last Call yesterday in Atlanta. It was in brown or a teal green-it was marked at around $500 with another 40% off. It was somewhere around $280.

6. I love Be&D. I have a Crawford tote, and it's one of my favorite winter bags. If you do a search, there are lots of threads about their bags.