Be careful on taking escalator w CL

billbill

O.G.
May 9, 2006
this morning, i took the metro back to work as usual and arrived the station. while i was taking the "up" escalator, the "down" escalator was stopped, surrounded by those tape with "no access".
a lady and a metro stuff were discussing, the lady seems depressed. there's a hammer lying around. then i saw a CL red pigalle 70 on top of the escalator!! :wtf: seems that the lady's CL was somehow stucked in the escalator and need the help from the stuff to get them out. the heel was kinda intact but the bottom of it looked broken. :crybaby:
i was sorry for her. i'm not sure how she'll settle the issue with the metro co.

ladies, please be careful next time.

I've gotten my heel stuck in the gaps in the texture of the escalator floor! It was scary, but I managed to pull it out in time. Now when using the escalator, I try to keep the heel part off the ground.

^^ I haven't noticed any warning signs, am I missing something about Crocs?

What a scary ordeal to get any shoe stuck in the escalator. You could easily be hurt if the shoe is damaged while it on your foot!

Yeah, I never understood why they put that annoying texture on the escalator steps. It seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

I've always had a fear of escalators, so I hate riding them anyway. But once I got a Manolo heel stuck in one. I screamed and jumped out of my shoe and luckily the shoe came flying out of the escalator.

wow...wearing CL & traveling on metro. as someone from the States, I drive to most places. even then I sometimes have a hard time walking on the slanted hills of San Francisco. I don't think I could ever wear CL's & take the Metro.

I've gotten my heel stuck in the gaps in the texture of the escalator floor! It was scary, but I managed to pull it out in time. Now when using the escalator, I try to keep the heel part off the ground.
This just happened tome last Thursday, I was wearing my Simple 85. I had to take 9 flights down the escalator and my heel got stuck in 2-3 of the flights. I tip toed the rest of the flights down the escalator. I would be very upset if something had happened to my CL :crybaby:.