BE Breast Cancer support tags up

I thought so too! I guess they had to make them up after we all ordered, which, to me, should've been disclosed up front.

Finz, I couldn't agree more. You produce the tags because you seriously believe in supporting breast cancer and hope that you know your customers needs/wants and will sell them...not the other way around, small business or not. So sorry this has happened.

Ally, you should always get a notification and a tracking number. This is the way BE used to do things and should continue to do so, especially if shipping internationally.

I'm a tiny bit miffed with them at the moment. In the past, you were asked to pay your balance and then the bag arrived the next day or 2 days later at the latest (I'm in the UK). Now you get emailed to pay the balance, and have to wait over a week to get the bag. I know I sound picky but CS is supposed to get better, not worse. I paid my balance for the Nutmeg TMA Midi and let Aimee know that I would be away, back this Friday past so please not to ship earlier. I chased on Thursday and was told the bag was shipping Friday...but no delivery on Saturday, no email with tracking number so I'm wondering when the bag is going to arrive. I get very tetchy when there are delays - I want that bag! It must be Nutmeg Matte fever!!

Oh, VanBod, I am so sorry, that must be so frustrating! I completely understand. :sad: That is going to be one gorgeous bag!!!

I have had a couple of items show up unannounced. I think it has only been small accessory items like the Kissies.

I am still waiting on my BEC Treasure Me that was ordered in July with an "earliest ship date" of Sept 15th. I was told it would be 4-6 weeks after that. My balance has been paid since the end of Sept. This is my first full-blown BEC bag so am kinda anxious for it to arrive.

I thought so too! I guess they had to make them up after we all ordered, which, to me, should've been disclosed up front.

Yes, I have a feeling they were a bit of an afterthought. Aimee told me they were "BeSpoking" them that they were not available yet and that was on Tuesday last week I think? I had ordered a Protect Me at the same time as my Pink October tags and was surprised it didn't arrive with my Kissie. But I guess it will come with the tags. All pretty weird.

Aimee told me that every bag ordered in October is getting a set of breast cancer tags for free. It's a wonderful thing that they chose to do to support the cause. This was a big month for me BEC wise, so I was able to get one in every hardware color. Plus, I'm sure a lot were sold on their own as well - I know I bought an additional one to use as a gift. I agree Moon, cancer is satan's spawn. I've lost an aunt, sister-in-law and a couple friends to breast cancer as well as several more to other forms of the disease. My father died from colon cancer. Happily, I also know more people who are survivors. Hopefully we'll soon be able to eradicate this terrible killer off the face of the Earth.

:goodpost:

Aimee told me that every bag ordered in October is getting a set of breast cancer tags for free. It's a wonderful thing that they chose to do to support the cause. This was a big month for me BEC wise, so I was able to get one in every hardware color. Plus, I'm sure a lot were sold on their own as well - I know I bought an additional one to use as a gift. I agree Moon, cancer is satan's spawn. I've lost an aunt, sister-in-law and a couple friends to breast cancer as well as several more to other forms of the disease. My father died from colon cancer. Happily, I also know more people who are survivors. Hopefully we'll soon be able to eradicate this terrible killer off the face of the Earth.

I have had a couple of items show up unannounced. I think it has only been small accessory items like the Kissies.

I am still waiting on my BEC Treasure Me that was ordered in July with an "earliest ship date" of Sept 15th. I was told it would be 4-6 weeks after that. My balance has been paid since the end of Sept. This is my first full-blown BEC bag so am kinda anxious for it to arrive.

Okay....I must clarify!!!

I just found a couple of shipping notices in my Spam folder. Not sure how that happened. The addresses have always been part of my contacts. Maybe when the website updated something changed?

Anyway....did not want to go on the record erroneously and give out misinformation that would be potentially damaging to our BE ladies.

oh, and the other good news, it looks like my Treasure Me (and I think my Protect Me and tags) are on their way! :yahoo:

So sorry for my mix-up. Hope everybody else gets their goodies soon, too!

I just received notice from Aimee that my BEC Hug Me is on its way to the warehouse and that when it ships it will include my Breast Cancer Tags.

I would think that means they should be on their way to everyone soon, right!?

One was not included with the olive matte Treasure Me I received yesterday but that was a stock bag. The BEC bags I ordered in October are now en route to the warehouse from Italy. From what I understand, they will have the pink tags included, along with the extra one I ordered. (I told them to give me one in each hardware color choice, including gunmetal - if they've gotten that hardware in now. If not, the extra one will be silver).