BE Breast Cancer support tags up

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just need to decide what color hardware I want! I think it's great the BE is doing this

2. I can't wait to get one too...I love all of the special pink items that different brands put out in October for breast cancer awareness!

3. Does anyone know what the percentage of profits is that gets donated to BC?

Would our free shipping code work for this too do you think?

4. GGP: Your avatar is incredibly adorable!

(Sorry to be off topic but that baby is sooo cute!)

5. Do you think these tags would make a good key chain?

6. I can't seem to get the "shipme" code to work...arghhh.. maybe I havent had enough coffee...the code hasnt changed has it?

7. #8 Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
    Thanks! My heart melts every time that I look at this picture.:love::heart:

8. That was the first thing that I thought when I saw them! I plan to attach mine to my key ring..

9. I would love to get one but the free shipping code goesn't work at all! Oh well!

10. The shipme code worked fine for me. Just make sure you select the Rest of the World - Royal Mail. If that doesn't work, email Aimee

I ordered my tags today!

11. BE doesn't make any profit on these tags. I had the same question. ALL proceeds go for breast cancer, and shipping is included.

As a family of women here, I hope the majority of us have or are going to order a set of these tags. We become hysterical over our BE bags, and we show pictures, and we salivate, and we sigh, and sometimes feel faint with pleasure.

And now we need to be hysterical over breast cancer. I wonder if any one of us has not felt the horrible fear and sorrow that cancer can visit upon us or someone we love. Or even someone we don't know and therefore don't love, but who definitely NEEDS our love anyway. I don't mind trying to help a stranger. Do you?

I hate cancer. I swear, if I could, I would take it and shoot it, then stab it, then strangle it, then set it on fire. It just needs to die and never show its ugly, terrifying face again, ever.

12. Rae, what color HW did you get? I got brass. I love BE's brass. It's so LUSH.

13. I got the silver to match my angel purse

14. I got silver bc all of my bags have silver hw.