BE Bespoke Bliss!!! Limited Time ONLY!!!

Ohhhh... I knew I should have stayed away... images are flashing through my head of rainbow coloured BEs... what to choose...

I know!!! There are at least 5 or 6 different bags I want!!!! I can't resist!!!

I just ordered the Choco Glossy Hug Me and Tan TMAnywhere. Debating the Dark Grey TMA and I still want the new Hobo in Tan!

Priorities though....I need a martini to get me through the excitement!!!

Hey Citychris!!! :supacool:

Hi Contessa. tempted to order the tan tma but what are the dimensions like, do you know?

I agree with what Ms. Lizardo said in another thread...
We should still try and organise a bespoke for the more popular items in order to get the 10% and free shipping...

Oh, gosh - what a fabulous offer! I'm torn - there are at least 3 bags I would love to have, but I need to try and restrain myself - the economy is terrible and I work in marketing which seems to be an area that get's major budget cuts during harder times - although I'm on the digital side which is flourishing for now, but ya never know;)

Hi Contessa. tempted to order the tan tma but what are the dimensions like, do you know?

Yes......Lizardo was kind enough to find these. Here you go!

Here's the BE specs....from an old link......

Take Me Anywhere

Padded shoulder strap

Short handles

Central zip compartment

Inside zip pockets

Mobile pocket

PDA pocket

Fuchsia silk lining

Detachable B.E logo

Size: W 35 cm, H 37 cm (without strap)

Size: W 14inch, H 15inch (without strap)

Strap Drop: 34 cm, 14 inch

Everyones favourite, this years Take Me Anywhere is the perfect day bag.

Its lightness and dual straps mean it is easy to carry either on the shoulder or on the elbow.

Thank you Jackie! This is the most amazing opportunity ever!

My head is spinning with possibilities. Do I want a dark grey matte WTM or a matte chocolate WTM? Or, a dark grey matte or tan TME? OR - a black glossy MMS midi? Or a full size dark grey or tan MMS?

Thank you Jackie! This is the most amazing opportunity ever!

My head is spinning with possibilities. Do I want a dark grey matte WTM or a matte chocolate WTM? Or, a dark grey matte or tan TME? OR - a black glossy MMS midi? Or a full size dark grey or tan MMS?

I literally gasped when I read your choices. YOU my friend are a woman after my own heart!!!! And you see the true beauty of the WTM!!! :tup:

You go girl!!! :smile: