Be aware! Spotted fake Givenchy bag from L'Inde Le Palais!!!

monica87914

Jul 29, 2015
So I bought the Givenchy mini/micro Lucrezia in neon pink color from L'Inde Le Palais, the one I received does not have the adjustable shoulder strap, weird because on their website description, it said adjustable shoulder strap... so I noticed the same style sold elsewhere does come with adjustable shoulder strap, I wrote several emails to the website to ask for return, they emailed me back saying that the description on their website was incorrect, and the bag I got was their last one, that's it ! Nobody emailed me back with possible solutions about product return.

I am so disappointed with this purchase and now I strongly believed the one I bought was fake!!

Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 9.01.29 PM.png

product page at the website
Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 8.52.07 PM.png
bag sold at mytheresa.com with adjustable strap
WechatIMG3.jpeg
the one I got does not have adjustable shoulder strap!

It may not be a fake, but maybe someone bought it and kept the strap, then returned the bag and L'Inde missed it? Ive never had any issues w them.

So I bought the Givenchy mini/micro Lucrezia in neon pink color from L'Inde Le Palais, the one I received does not have the adjustable shoulder strap, weird because on their website description, it said adjustable shoulder strap... so I noticed the same style sold elsewhere does come with adjustable shoulder strap, I wrote several emails to the website to ask for return, they emailed me back saying that the description on their website was incorrect, and the bag I got was their last one, that's it ! Nobody emailed me back with possible solutions about product return.

I am so disappointed with this purchase and now I strongly believed the one I bought was fake!!

View attachment 3605252

View attachment 3605256
View attachment 3605254
Hi!
I have purchased a few items from this website in the past and never had any authenticity problem.
However, i had to email customer service on one occasion and basically the guy «lost» my email and had issue with ticketing or something. He was very kind and helpful but I had to email directly from their website (not thru my personal email account). I would just email again! :biggrin:

Hi, I've ordered from Linde le palais before and the item was completely authentic - I think their problem area is product details/descriptions... for instance I ordered a wallet from them that in the picture, looked like very different shade of pink than what I actually received and the color was incorrectly named in the description. But I don't think authenticity is the issue, even though it is upsetting to receive an item different from what you thought you were getting. :sad:

just to share my unpleasant/nightmare experience with this site.

I receive a bag with various defects (Medium Givenchy Nightingale in Nero) so I asked for a replacement. Before I return the bag, i emailed to ask if they have stock available and was informed that they have it. Everything is a breeze before this. Response is slow but normally won't take 24 hrs or more. I send the bag to them and once I see that it already reach them, I ask when can they send the replacement bag. After a few days I was told that their service slows down and they will process the replacement within the next few day. I take their word and waited but after almost a week there still no sign of them sending the replacement. I send an email again to their customer service but no response so I go to their Facebook page to drop a message. Few hours later I got an email from their customer service that there was a system glitch and in fact there is no stock available any more. I was pissed beyond this point. I have told them on numerous occasions during the email exchange that i intend to give the bag as a gift. If I had known earlier that there won't be stock, i would have just ask for a refund and bought from another store.

Its been almost a week since I asked for a refund but until now there is no response from their customer service. I doubt they will also refund the taxes I paid so this is another hassle that I needed to go through. Will definitely not order from this website again. Aside from poor customer service, their QC is definitely not good too cause aside from not checking the bag for obvious defects, they also forgot to remove the security tag on the bag.

Ordered from this site for the first time this past October. Valentino. Sent back item within the 2 week timeframe with their return dHL label they sent me. It has been almost a month and no response or acknowledgment has been given to me re: refund after sending them several emails. I will have to charge back on my credit card. Nice site, but without honorable customer service, it's useless to me. Be advised.

Ordered from this site for the first time this past October. Valentino. Sent back item within the 2 week timeframe with their return dHL label they sent me. It has been almost a month and no response or acknowledgment has been given to me re: refund after sending them several emails. I will have to charge back on my credit card. Nice site, but without honorable customer service, it's useless to me. Be advised.
They're slow, but do your due diligence. Check tracking and see if package arrived at Linde. If so, they have 15 business days I believe, to credit you back, minus return shipping and customs. If it's beyond this timeline, then email them again to follow up. At most, it took 2 email follow ups before I got my response. I also checked my cc and sometimes they credit w/o notifying you.

I agree that cs could be much improved, and I'd only buy if I really must.

I was interested in a pair of footwear, is like USD 8XX on Net a Porter. ANd it was like USD 2XX ( final sale) on
L'Inde Le Palais. Sent an email asking them if their products are Auth. They replied within 24 hrs. Saying"The website exclusively sells top-quality, luxury brand products. These products are purchased directly by the Vendor from fashion houses, manufacturers and retailers that are all carefully selected for their stringent quality controls"

To be honest, if any trouble, I can't really sue them. Coz they never said all items are Auth. They just said from Fashion house... Any thought?

View attachment 3605252

View attachment 3605256
View attachment 3605254
Hi the older or original version of this bag came with non-adjustable shoulder straps like yours. It is authentic. That site only sells real authentic designer bags. But if they advertised it as having adjustable straps then it is their error and you may be able to get a refund due to wrong descriptions.