BE 60% off at Harvey Nicks in Dubai

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know there might not be very many ladies who are in Dubai, but just in case ... please be informed that I was at Harvey Nicks at the Mall of the Emirates today and there are several BEs there at 60% off!!! I remember seeing a plum crash Hold Me, two Hug Mes and one TME (I am so sorry...I have forgotten what colors they were).
    Hope this helps someone get the BE of their dreams at a great price!!!:tup:

2. :faint: Those sound like fantastic deals!! Any BE ladies in Dubai are going to be very happy indeed!

3. Wow! Now THAT's a sale! This just goes to remind us all just how bad the economy has become. Yikes!

4. I rang Harvey Nics London a while ago hoping for some bargain BEs but the person I spoke to denied knowledge of the brand. Is it only The Emirates branch that stocks BE?

5. I really don't know...I do know that its not just BE that was on sale...so was almost everything else (including BV and YSL). Other brands had only selected items on sale though...with BE it was 60% on all the bags they had available! Seriously considering a plum crash hold me...my friend has one and I am dying of envy.Must decide soon before I lose my chance.:sweatdrop:

6. #6 Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
    ^ go get it missy ;) -thats an awesome price

7. Yes - why are you resisting - that price must be terribly low now???????????

8. go for it!! I love my purple crash hold me!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. OMG Abi....what are you waiting for??? Go grab that baby before it is gone!!!

10. I would jump all over it if it was here!