BDJ or Y Clutch as replacement for Chanel WOC?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

I own a Chanel WOC for evening events, but it's just too small for me. My essentials are my phone, my LV Cles, lipstick and cash/cards (depending on if there are slots or if not a very small wallet) AND (most important) my glasses in a very small case.

Do you guy think if the BDJ or Y clutch would fit my items? I'm looking for a replacement for the Woc, as it's just too small but I didn't find any reviews on the YSL clutches and how much they can fit.

I hope you can help me? :smile:

2. The Y clutch looks more interesting!! Love it

3. Can't go wrong with the YSL clutch!

4. I prefer the YSL. I think it's gorgeous. I must admit I would choose the Chanel WOC over all else, but if it doesn't fit your needs the YSL is a winner in y opinion.

5. I think that the WOC is divine.. and It is funny that you say that you can't fit anything in your WOC.. Check this thread out.. I dunno how she did it, but she could fit that in a normal bag, not to mention its supposed to be a wallet on a chain... http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/what-s-my-bag-chanel-2014-cruise-woc-850983.html

Anyways, despite that, I would saw the BDJ can fit all your stuff and more!! My mum has one and when she goes out she manages to fit almost all her daily essentials in there for a night out for dinner or drinks.. :smile:

Plus the BDJ is more classic and it is what I call subtle in terms of displaying the YSL logo.. the Cassandre clutch is essentially the same thing, but instead of the YSL being embossed or whatever it is actually a metal plate there..

Anyways, best of luck!!

6. Let me know if I'm wrong, but I think the large versions of both clutches are the same size?
    I have the large crinkled black patent BDJ and I LOVE IT!!! There are no metal pieces on it, so I can wear whatever colour of jewelry I want with it :]
    Word of caution when buying the clutches from evil bay though - there are A LOT of fakes!

7. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400537663.695408.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400537687.304696.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400537739.259956.jpg

thats how wide the BDJ is, relative to its width and height (shown in third pic). as you can see that is how much i can stretch my fingers inside the BDJ so your glasses will fit too no matter how boxy.
    hope this helps & good luck to you :smile:

8. Has anyone in the US seen this in black or nude recently? I must have one. I don't know why I didn't purchase before.

9. I have both the Y clutch and BDJ, and they are move very roomy. I use them mainly when I go to weddings (sometimes for dinners). I can easily fit a camera, iphone and my BV long wallet in there no problems. Can also slip in a lipstick and chapstick on the side.

10. Hi, anyone know where I can still get the old BDJ clutch and wallet? My flat was robbed and they took my whole bag collection :sad: and I don't like the new clutches with big YSL hardware in gold, it is too much for my liking! Any help is appreciated!