B'day & Valentine Present for my Bf

1. I may be returning to my home country soon, and I want to give mybf something special. Something worthwile and he can remember me by.
    He's into sports and gaming. He works as a teppanyaki chef while going to school part time.

What should i get him??

PS: He does need a new school bag.. he has some that's still useable... and said he doesn't need it... but maybe i should give him something else...

my price range is up to 500

thanks girls.. & boys..

V

2. Yum...teppanyaki.

He sounds like a busy guy. What about a watch? You could get a nice Tissot for around $500.

3. you could pay his Everquest (or whatever) subscription for the next three years...

4. he only pays Counter Strike and xbox.. and I don't really want to encourage his gaming habit... i want something that he can utilize and boost up his life and lifestyle while i am gone =))

5. how about a gagetdy thing like a video ipod or a blackberry or something like that?

6. I agree with the watch idea. Ooh and you can have something personal engraved on it.

7. I think you should get him a couple things instead of spending the entire 500 on one gift. If he is into poker, maybe you can get him a poker set?

8. What about a wallet?
    That is what I'm getting my BF! Cept' he wants damier, and i like taiga...so that is what he's getting ! haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice