Bday suggestions...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ok, so my bday is in a few weeks and my brother told me to pick something for my bday, under $500. So I can't decide between these gorgeous sunglasses, which I love bc they are sparkly and have the LV symbols on the side, or the mini ellipse, I already have 2 LV mono pieces, so I kinda want to branch out a little, but I have been in love with the mini forever. I think the lt brown is better bc you can see the symbols and the gold hardware just seems to pop, I love the tortise look, but my Chanels are tortise too.
    Which do you think?

[​IMG]

2. Personally I wouldn't get sunglasses. I'd get ask for a wapity or wallet.

3. of your choices, i'd go w/the ellipse. it's cute! :biggrin:

4. The sunglasses are gorgeous (both :amuse:)!

5. Brown sunglasses to match your mono pieces!

6. I love those middle sunnies!

7. the 2nd pair of sunnies are gorgeous!

8. mini ellipse

9. i say go for the mini ellipse... if you've been in love with the mini ellipse forever then get it!!!!

10. I love the mini Ellipse! I have an Ellipse PM, and it's fabulous!

11. I´d say the mini ellipse, bcz if u get sunglasses, you can just use them at sunny days, and maybe nobody will take care about they are LV and you will regret time after because you´ve been in love with the ellipse for long time ago and you will wish you had got it instead. I have experienced that situation, don´t hesitate and go 4 the mini!!!!!11

Oh, it is also more useful than the sunglasses

12. I'd go for those Tortoises with the S-lock sides...

13. I'd ask for a wallet or a smaller bag of some sort.

14. mini ellipse ....

15. A bag or a wallet would be good. I wouldn't go for the sunglasses either.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice