Bday present: Need opinion: LV, Cartier or VCA?

Oct 17, 2006
Hello everyone,
My bday is coming up and my SO got me the LV Idysee Blossom bracelet as seen below. I think it's a very beautiful bracelet but I'm not sure how I feel about it. My favorite was still my VCA sweet Almabra clover bracelet but I lost it few months ago and can never find it. I was wondering what you girls think about the LV bracelet. SO does not mind if I want to exchange it for something else. I was thinking about the Cartier Love chain bracelet. What you guys think? Or got any other suggestions? Or should I repurchase the VCA sweet alhambra again? (the chain was too delicate and thin so it got lost). I do not want to spend anymore than what he already has so any other brands around that price point would be great. I love dainty bracelets like these. Thanks!!
3146917.JPG

I tried the cartier on your pic and the orchid line (mop and carnelian dainty pieces) that i believe has the same chain as sweet VCA bracelet and my opinion is that the love is more substantial than the orchid line and has more present and more grown up look which is good since you can wear it 10 yrs from now. It doesnt look cheap and it is ALL solid gold which is a plus with this price. The orchid seems so tiny, fragile and more like a jewelry filler. And from your past experience, i would say go with the cartier.

if your willing to splurge a tiny bit more, vca has just come out with the new frivole line with the mini frivole bracelet with a diamond in the middle which is so lovely and pretty. The only thing I'm concerned is how well it will sit on the wrist without flipping, so if that is a problem for you, you may not like it. I personally would re-purchase the sweets as I love the clovers and I think it's classic vca. I'm not fond of lv jewelry and this particular Cartier bracelet doesn't sing to me, unless it's the love bracelet (but that's a whole nother budget). attached is the mini frivole bracelet

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 5.10.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 5.10.37 PM.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 640
if your willing to splurge a tiny bit more, vca has just come out with the new frivole line with the mini frivole bracelet with a diamond in the middle which is so lovely and pretty. The only thing I'm concerned is how well it will sit on the wrist without flipping, so if that is a problem for you, you may not like it. I personally would re-purchase the sweets as I love the clovers and I think it's classic vca. I'm not fond of lv jewelry and this particular Cartier bracelet doesn't sing to me, unless it's the love bracelet (but that's a whole nother budget). attached is the mini frivole bracelet
Agree with this. I saw this frivole bracelet a couple days ago on VCA web and i went to instagram to see if there is real life pic and one video available that show both white and yellow gold next to each other. And the price is quite reasonable for VCA. Just search vcafrivole on insta to give you some ideas.

Cartier over LV which is more a fashion brand. If you have had a problem with losing the VCA bracelet why not get a necklace/pendant instead? I never wear bracelets or bangles unless it's a special occasion because they get knocked about too much and catch on things easily.