Bday Gift (SCP) shopping trip!!

LVCRAZED

Ya, but no.
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
I went shopping yesterday for my bday present (which is today) at SCP.....to ck out the Azur Saleya MM which I've been wanting since Feb.

I've been so undecided about it cuz of the handles possibly being uncomfy, the bottom sticking out or whatever, etc. Neway..I get there and think the bottom is sticking out a bit much...(not too bad). So I get all sad...:crybaby:

Then we left went to eat at the Calif Pizza Kitchen...then went back and walked the whole mall...went to Chanel, LV again like a 3 or 4 more times, YSL, Gucci....

Then dh's like lets go back to Bloomingdales which we came through first when we got there ....and go to the LV in there (again) LOL!!! He's like try the Saleya on again, just push the bag back more...I'm like.."Ok, I'll try it again..." and BOOM! "Wow, much better I likey!":nuts:

So finally it's MINE!! The Azur Saleya MM!! :yahoo:

The only thing was on the way home I was a bit nervous about the handles hurting...:sweatdrop:
Well, I got home and put all my things in and it felt fine..."Whewwwww"

So everything worked out! Aww...! :tup:

Here's a pic below...(*sorry no modeling pics..I'm shy like that..):sweatdrop:

Page_1-50.jpg

Great choice! I got the same bag after my daughter took over my GM! I love how this bag holds up in all weather and zips completely shut.

Thx!!!!!! Ya, I love the zipper too!! I was looking for a shoulder bag w/ a zipper. I already have the BH. I wanted another Azur piece so this was it!! :P

Mr Posh Spice said:
Congrats!!! I LVOE South Coast Plaza and Have a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thx!!!!!! OMG, me 2!! I haven't been to SCP in 4ever!! Was fun to see all the new things at LV!! :nuts: