Bday Gift!!! Mini Black Antigona!!! :):):)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sooo excited I finally received my mini black antigona from Ssense boutique in montreal! This is exactly what I wanted for my 26th bday and my boyfriend was very good to me ;) They were so very sweet in the boutique as well, I was very pleased with the experience! Wasn't sure if the mini was too small at first, but it's so perfect for all my daily things! Can even wear comfortably as cross-body or on the crook of my arm (without a coat of corse). ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398136165.897906.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398136189.819682.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398136204.822448.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398136214.670544.jpg

2. Happy Birthday to us :smile: and congrats to your latest baby :smile: Antigona is always on my cool list of handbag. Its timeless and ohhh so classic! Modpic soon?

3. Haha Yay for April bdays! Yes definite mod pics in the next couple days! :smile:

4. Yes yay for us April Bdays haha will do a modpic of my newest baby too again congrats to stunning antigona so cute

5. Happy birthday and congrats!

6. Happy birthday and yay for April birthdays. Enjoy your present! It's a new classic!

7. Happy Birthday!!! Wow, we are having alot of birthday reveals this month.

She is absolutely gorgeous. What a sweet boyfriend you have! Enjoy your cutie patootie!
    Please share modshots when you can. Would love to see her on you.

8. Thanks girls! I'll try and post some today :smile:

9. Congrats! She is a beauty! :biggrin:

10. Awwww she's so cute! Happy birthday! Wishing you all the best :biggrin:

11. Uber sweet birthday purchase, pinksky777!

12. Thanks all! Yea I took her out for the first time today and I'm completely in love :smile: one of my favorite bags to so far!

13. Great choice...

14. Looks great with my new Alexander McQueen scarf! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398209882.605492.jpg

15. Wow! Looks great. How is that boutique, haven't checked it out yet.