Bday Gift from SO...

NYCBelle

oh so fabuleuse
O.G.
Oct 13, 2006
Hey everyone!

Sunday was my bday and my SO got me my first digi cam! I'm super excited!

Can't wait to take pics of my bags and shoes lol

He got me: Canon PowerShot 7.1-Megapixel Digital ELPH Camera - Silver
Model: SD750

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...CategoryId=pcmcat99000050010&id=1170290185723

He also threw me a little BBQ at his house and got me balloons and a Sesame Street ice cream cake from Carvel lol he's such a sweetheart :love:

aw, thts sweet..Im sure the gifts are great, I just wanted to comment that I love BBQs... to me a bday isnt the same without an old fashioned BBQ with balloons and a Carvel ice cream cake

Edited to add: Carvel cake has to have the chocolate crunchies and be preferably of Fudgie the Whale

Cameras are great... too bad you didn't get a purse though. My SO ALWAYS buys me electronics versus the LV's that I really want because he has ulterior motives. In other words, he wants to use it. I have gotten TV's for the past 3 years.... and never the ones that I pick out. haha.

Cameras are great... too bad you didn't get a purse though. My SO ALWAYS buys me electronics versus the LV's that I really want because he has ulterior motives. In other words, he wants to use it. I have gotten TV's for the past 3 years.... and never the ones that I pick out. haha.

lol thanks Sabrina! i know he refuses to donate to my balenciaga fund...when he was deciding what to get me i told him i'll accept a donation and he said "yeah right!" but i still wanted a cam more than anything.

yeah yesterday he was asking me if he could have the cam lol

cookiepuss.jpg

Cookie Puss says Happy Birthday!