BCBGeneration bags? how's the quality?

klb4556

O.G.
May 18, 2009
I know some are leather and some are PVC, but not comparing them to anything else, just wondering about the brand itself, how is the quality and how do they hold up?

does anyone own one? which one/s?

thanks so much!

I ordered a BCBG bag from Zappos and promptly sent it back. It was $298 - not worth a fraction of that IMO. It was thin, shiny leather, loose stitching all over, just cheap and flimsy looking.

I bought a BCBG Generation bag last Novemeber. I got it on sale for about $33. Cute bag but I don't wear it often. In fact I am thinking of giving it to Goodwill because the inside of the bag stinks! It has a fishy smell. I am not sure why the bag still smells. I bought it brand new. I have bought numerous bags over the years. Some designer and some non designer and none of them smelled this way.

i have bcbg clothing (not generations, but the higher end line) and think the quality is horrendous!! i would never ever buy another piece from them asside from on final clearance at tjmaxx or winners for under 10 bucks. i think its crap and have had ZERO positive experiences with thier stuff (5 or 6 pieces currently) and would stay away from all things bcbg.

thats just MY expeience mind you