BCBG - Is the quality good?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Are there any BCBG owners out there? How is the leather quality? I know their bags usually sell for $200-$600 so I'm figuring they can't be cheaply made. I'm considering something from the Henna line.

Any and all opinions are encouraged and welcomed! :upsidedown:

2. I've got 3 and they are great quality! I'm having problems posting pix but I will try again...

1. Burgundy patent leather...this one gets the most use of the 3 and I love bringing it out for F/W! The only problem is the zipper pull...the patent pull tab came off but it's not noticeable. This picture doesn't do it justice, HTH!

2. Yellow clutch (which comes with a shoulder strap too). I got this from bluefly and it's not a common one for me b/c of the yellow but I love the style and the leather is very durable.

3. Orange leather with canvas and studs - this one is great for S/S! I get lots of compliments.

I have not looked at any recently, but they are great bags...hope this helps!

BCBG1.jpg bcbg2.jpg bcbg (3).jpg
  3. Thank you pursegrrl! I really like your yellow clutch. Do you know if they make it in red? Can you tell me the dimensions? Thank you!

4. The yellow clutch is about 13" wide, 6 1/2" tall, and when the strap is on it's about 8 1/2" from the highest point down to the top of the bag. I like it as a clutch much better than a shoulder bag.

It has black nylon lining and an inside open pocket which then has a zipper pocket on top of that. It's not super deep (front to back) so I have to put skinny things in it otherwise it doesn't snap closed very well :yes: .

Too funny...a co-worker asked me if this came in red too! I honestly don't remember...I got it on bluefly last year and I think it was only yellow or black. :s

5. BCBG are great bags. Very well made and the leather is wonderful.

6. I have 2, and I love them. I've had them both for a few years, and they've held up very well.

7. I used to own a lot of BCBG bags... Now I've cut my mini collection down to 3 of them. They are all great bags... I was especially fond of their Signature hobo

8. I like BCBG bags. The leather feels nice enough to me. Esp @ those prices.

9. Yes, they are nice quality casual bags. Go for it!!

10. I've handled some in stores and they're great bags. I just haven't purchased any cause they didn't have anything I really liked.

11. i don't own any of their purses but i love the quality of their shoes!

12. Hi all- I'm new here. BCBG makes some really nice bags. I have the "Bel Air satchel in turquoise. I love this bag. Looking for it in black as well, but haven't had any luck finding it.

13. i love their shoes too! in fact, i have two pairs of the same style in different colors... they give me 4" extra in height and they don't hurt my feet!

as for bags, i only have one that i bought 2 years ago. can't remember the name of the style... but i think the quality is pretty good for the price. i haven't used it more than 2-3 times, though, so i can't really answer how well they hold up after some time.

14. their bags arent bad... i used to really love bcbg until my friend hooked me up with their company warehouse. They are having an open to public warehouse sale 12/9 in LA, prolly mostly last season things but maybe worth checking out

15. I have just one bag that I recently purchased. it is a rich chocolate brown w/ gold studs. It is so soft! I think their bags are reasonably priced too.

Anne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice