BCBG Herve Leger-Like Dress

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone have this dress? Any modeling pics? How does it fit? Is the material stretchy?

[​IMG]

2. Can you try posting the picture again? I can't see anything.

3. Sorry here it is

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. I've seen it and it's stretchy, but the one on the model there looks way too big.

5. Yeah I am wondering if it runs TTS or big. Is the material thin?

6. From the description of the fabric content, I wouldn't think they have the same effect, but if you're just looking for the look, it would probably work.

7. the fabric is pretty thick, but it's not like Herve Leger bandage fabric, it's a different texture. I was looking at this dress for a friend though, so I havent tried it on.

8. it looks better on this model here.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Whether or not it fits like HL, it is really pretty.

10. Yeah I'm sure it won't fit like HL for sure, just curious how the sizing is. Should I get a M if I wear a 6-8?

11. Ok I bought the dress in M. Hopefully it fits. Such a good deal to pass up.

12. Thanks! Just what I wanted to hear. I was hoping the fabric is not flimsy and the dress is lined somewhat. Did you check sizing? I just bought this in a M and I wear 6-8, you think that is ok?

13. I think you'll be okay with the size, roussel. BCBG sizing is pretty consistent and TTS.

14. pretty dress! i have a BCBG HL-like dress (one of the sweater knit ones) and was very impressed by the fit. Quality wasn't great but for less than $200, I'm not complaining.

15. I like it! Perfect sexy dress for a night out :tup: