BCBG dress! What do you thing??

i have to say i love bcbg dresses, they fit so damn well and are cute as hell....but i think they missed the boat on this one....but depending on how its worn and who wears it could still be SUPER cute....i dont think the maniqun does it justice!

I'm sorry, but it does seem a little frumpy to me. Maybe it's the colors -- if they were more muted, and if the print were more subtle, it could be a fun summer dress. But it just seems, kind of, I dunno...frumpy and loud.

I LOVE IT!! lol...I live in Florida...and that is so Key Westy...Plus Bcbg Maz azira fits me so well! Where would you wear it? I think it probly looks better IRL.

I love big bold colors and while I wouldn't wear this out in NYC on a summer night, I could perhaps see myself wearing it to a semi-formal occasion somewhere like Miami or on a cruise. Somewhere that big bold florals are not so out of place. Although the early 90s-ish flower prints do seem to be popping up on the runway again so I might be under-estimating its versatility.