BCBG dress sizes

addicta

Aug 8, 2008
Hey guys need a bit of help. I know that all dresses will have variations when it comes to size.. but on a general note, do you think BCBG dress sizes run on the big or small side? or true to size?
I'm torn between a size 2 or 4. I'm about 5'3, 110lbs and 34C chest. What are your opinions?
And going to the mall to try on is not really an option for me right now. Thanks in advance guys!! =]

I've experienced a mix of TTS and 'runs large' when it comes to BCBG dresses. For reference, I can usually fit a size 0 at BCBG, 5'2", 98lbs, 32B/C chest. If I were you, I'd go for the size 2.

Hey guys need a bit of help. I know that all dresses will have variations when it comes to size.. but on a general note, do you think BCBG dress sizes run on the big or small side? or true to size?
I'm torn between a size 2 or 4. I'm about 5'3, 110lbs and 34C chest. What are your opinions?
And going to the mall to try on is not really an option for me right now. Thanks in advance guys!! =]

BCBG runs true to size according to its measurement guide on bcbg.com.
A 34 bust is a size 4 in BCBG dresses.

I have a 33" bust (A cup), 24" waist, and I am a size 2/XS in BCBG. Can't go any smaller or else the dress won't zip up all the way, because the dress runs small around the bust line.

With that said, I will say that BCBG runs small compared to Banana Republic, J Crew, and Ann Taylor.
BCBG runs big compared to high-end designers such as Dolce & Gabbana, Matthew Williamson, Emilio Pucci.

Last edited:
im about 5ft 105lbs and 34c...the xs fits me very well, but tight in the bust. I agree with everyone fits true to size, but tight in the bust, next time, id get a small...not sure what that equates to in number sizing.

I'm 5'0 100 lbs...with fitted dresses, I take the either XS or XXS, with loose ones, defnitely XXS. Typically XXS with the rest of their clothing. I'd say they run true to size.