BCA Tote - Stiff Handles

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I have a question. I bought my first LP, the BCA tote during the OSS. The bag was in good shape. The only issue I have is the handles. They are incredibly stiff. Is this the way the bag is supposed to be? If so, does anyone have any suggestions how I can soften them up? Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!:smile:

2. I have the BCA tote, and yes my handles are stiff as well. I actually prefer it b/c it helps relieves the stress of carrying a load on my shoulder.

I'm sure Stormy Heart will be able to help with your question.
    Have you thought about placing your bag (full) in the bathroom while taking a hot shower?

3. I like a stiffer handle also, but these are so stiff that its hard to get the bag to stay on my shoulder. The shower idea is great! I'll definitely have to try it. Thanks for the suggestion!

4. Putting them in the shower will do NOTHING. There is stiff PVC tubing inside the leather covered handle. Ask in the Care thread and I will tell you how I fixed mine.