BBOS Private Sale

I have bought 3 bags from them: White Legacy Garcia, Raspberry Patent Maggie, and Pink Pleated Audrey. I also bought a Metallic Amethyst Wallet from them. All were in really good shape. The only one that looked even the smallest bit worn was the pleated Audrey, but that is to be expected with any used pleated Audrey.
Out of all the places to buy out there...I would buy from BBOS. Beyond the Rack and Ideeli, etc.. all have their problems...especially with shipping. But BBOS has always been great. I do not expect a "perfect" Coach when I order, just as if I ordered on Ebay. But so far, I have been very very pleased, and will continue to buy from them. Sometimes they get rare items, items that although are expensive, cannot be found anywhere else.
I have a feeling that if I ever get my Anthracite Audrey, it will be from them. LOL!
Saying that, I do not believe I would ever buy any other brand from them...buying a LV or Chanel would require a LOT more pictures than what they provide for me to buy. If I ever bought any other higher end brand, I would want a lot more information than even ebay sellers can provide. Those bags are WAY too expensive to order with a "shot in the dark".

Just my two cents.