bbags newbie need purchase info

1. Hi girls,

I am starting to fall in love with bbags. I need to know how and where do you gals purchase your bbags. I am located in So Cali. I don't think there is a store here. Any info is appreciated.

2. where in so cal? LA or southern central valley?

3. I'm in CA too but I order my bags from Bal NY.

4. I am closer to LA. I guess I will check out Barney's in Rodeo. Does anyone know about the store in Hawaii? I am going there in early Dec and I saw on balenciaga.com that they have a store there and wondering if they have a good selection.

5. Hello! I haven't personally bought anything from Aloha Rag, but there are many other PF'ers that have gotten their bags there. If you plan on visiting the store, I would suggest that you email them at love@aloharag.com to inquire what their current stock is a few days before you leave for your trip. They'll send you a PDF file of all the bags they have.
    Good luck, and have a great trip! :smile:

6. cate22:

thank you for the info. i will definitely e-mail them.

7. There is a small shop in OC that sells them as well. Sometimes Barney's Co-op carries them too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice