Bbags = Jellyfish?

1. I am kind of thinking of getting an apple bbag for the spring - I think it would be SO cute with all the springy greens and yellows coming up for the season - but I can't help but think of jellyfish when I see a b-bag and associate it with being stung while on vacation in maui.

the funny thing is that I have never really 'seen' a jellyfish but for some reason the bbags remind me of a jellybean and the tassles remind me of jellyfish. hahaa! Just something funny I wanted to share ;)

2. I love:love: my jellyfish!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny observation!!!

3. That is so cute!! :amuse: I hope I will eventually have a whole "school" of B-bag jellyfish, then...

4. That is so funny! My 3 year old calls my apple first my skittles purse.

5. oh yea I can totally see that too LOL!

6. That is just too adorable !! :lol:

And don't worry, the only thing that a bbag will sting will be your checking account ! :amuse:

7. That is EXACTLY what I was thinking...LOL! :lol:

I just got my first b-bay and I am loving it! :nuts: Go for it!

8. omg haha@checkbook sting. pretty clever!

ya my girl just called and I asked her 'hey do you like the bbags' and before I could even finish my word, she squealed "YES!!!" and then she said "good luck trying to get one - there is a waiting list out here' (she lives on the east coast).

is there really a waiting list? (I have my eye on the apple colored one)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice