BBags in Indonesia?

Le Ciel

Nov 23, 2008
hey all,
i'm on a bbag hunt in Indonesia at the moment and finding it pretty much impossible...
I know OnPedder used to stock them but I was disappointed to see none...
Would anyone have any info on this?
TIA

Thanks ladies, I'll go check it out soon.
I've tried to look in Sydney, all I know is Cosmopolitan Shoes but I hear it's just as overpriced?
Or must I wait until I go to Europe in September :P

If you don't mind the crazy prices in S'pore, you might want to call Bal SIN & see if they ship to you. I asked for a friend before & the SA said yes. +65 67338270 is their number. Bal BKK has quite a huge selection when I was there not too long ago so that's probably another place to look at. GL!

Thanks ladies, I'll go check it out soon.
I've tried to look in Sydney, all I know is Cosmopolitan Shoes but I hear it's just as overpriced?
Or must I wait until I go to Europe in September :P

I went to Cosmopolitan shoes once in a while, but I have never bought any Bbags from there. I always get mine shipped from US :P.

I am heading to London and Paris in April. Will inform if I see anything "interesting" there :smile:.

omg.. i didn't know we can find it in Indonesia.
Pls let me know the pricing and stock, especially GGH
I am heading there end of the month!

Brumeux, sorry I can't help any further as last time I went back to Jakarta was last year in Feb and the Grand Indonesia mall was still half empty at that time :sad:.

Maybe other girls that live in Jakarta could help you? And enjoy your trip to Jakarta ;). I miss the food there :nuts:.

no worries.
I'll try to get time dropping by the new mall.
Will report when I do.
i believe the price won't be as attractive as US or Europe, but with the higher USD and SGD .. I have little hope for miracle here

You can buy Balenciaga bags in Club 21 Jakarta, as they are the official agent /importer of bbags. But I find their prices to be rather expensive. Don't buy in Singapore because Singapore prices are even higher than the ones in Indonesia. Usually I just buy from reseller boutiques since their prices are better. HTH!

Hey ladies,
I called up Club 21 and asked for what giant city is available (that's what i'm after, sorry didn't ask for other styles)
They said in GH, there's a yellow (price Rp.16,500,000 if I remember exactly) and in SH, there's a fuschia and one other color, sorry I can't remember.
So I guess it would be an idea to call them
:smile: