Bbags in Athens, Greece

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm going to Athens in May and would like some info on the Bal store.

Firstly, what are the prices (incl. VAT as I'm a EU citizen)? Especially the prices for First, City and Flat Clutch?

Also, how big/good is the selection. Do they generally have any older bags as well?

Any info is welcome. Thanks :cutesy:

2. I contacted them and they said they didn't have older bags, they are open little time ago.

first 865€
    city rh 945€ gh 1195€ ch 1295€
    flat clutch gh535€

3. Lasmico, you're too kind. Thank you so much :flowers:

4. #4 Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
    Going to Athens again :biggrin:

Does anyone have the email adress for the store on Haritos - not freeshop but the actual Bal store on Haritos 8 in Kolonaki?

5. the boutique doesn't have an email but the sales guy has. I just talked to him and he told me that his private mail is konstantinos@freeshoplive.com he is a very sweet guy and always happy to help.

6. Thank you dear :winkiss:

7. Hi Livia! did you contact the greek balenciaga sales male? did he gave you an updated list of what is available in store and prices? i'm curious to know if they have traveller clutch.

8. Hi dear, I've been so busy that I haven't yet written to him but will do this weekend. I won't be asking for stocks though. I'm going there in May and need some tassels - just want to make sure they have them ;)

9. when you will be there, would get the phone number of the SA also for me please?? cause i can't find it, and it would be fantastic to me have the availability/prices stock list of the Athens Boutique.

10. Their phonenumber is: +30 210 7290 151

I'm going in 2½ weeks - I'll report back what I see ;)

11. thanks Livia!!!