BBags and Style Choice

Simply because I love the motocycle style of Bbags! I feel very comfy carrying them because they suit my style perfectly. And I don't like things with flashy logos. Bags and clothes with logos screaming in your face is just so 80s/90s IMO:lol:

I am not a fan of monograms, and Bbags just have the type of aesthetic I like. Casual but classy, with a little bit of edge.

I do have some LV small leather goods though, but nothing monogram.

I got tired of LVs,Guccis and Chanels they're just so in your face and they're just so everywhere, so common now.But i still think they're are great brands.. I hope Balenciaga will not be as common..

I am not a huge fan on monogrammed things.... I actually do not mind Gucci, and own quite a few items...and I love LV wallets, but LV bags are just not my thing (Except one bag from the current season that literally took my breath away). I prefer the laid-back/comfortable vibe of Balenciaga, and when I am more dressed up I prefer the look of Chanel flap. Although, IMO, Bal can be dressed up too

I love both LV and Balenciaga but picked Bal because of its style. I am still thinking of getting an LV but I don't know if I can take the 'is that fake or not' questions from friends (it irritates me LOL sorry).

I prefer no obvious labels. I have a few Chanels, they are the reissue style, no CCs. Of course it's still obviously a Chanel, but a bit more low key imo. Bal suits me much better for every day, but it is nice to have a Chanel for dressier occasions. Bal can be dressed up, and I love both, but Chanel is Chanel for those occasions, iykwim? Some Chanels are more versatile; I have a distressed black caviar with distressed chain, and then a silver WOC. Even my black metallic is kind of rocker edge. My truly dressy one is dark silver 226. I think the CC flaps generally seem more formal. --- ETA. I got this mixed up with the thread asking Chanel or Bbag - I like bbags because they have a great style, ***colors, and leather, and are classic, yet low key - most people don't know them. And the bbag style suits me perfectly for every day.

Last edited:
With Balenciaga people who aren't into fashion generally have no idea what a Bal is or how much it cost. I like that Bal's have the option of brass h/w because it's not bling-y. Also, they aren't structured, but soft, pillowy and drapey, which fits with my clothing style.

What I love best about Bbags are that they are not structured bags; I love that they are soft leather that gets better with time. I do like LV but for accessories like wallet, toiletries case, keychain and do like the monogram on it. As for LV bags, I do own a few but I always, always tend to carry my Bbags. I also enjoy all the beautiful colors that Balenciaga offers every season, and how they 'add' that pop of color to any outfit. It's fun!
And at least here in Miami, I like that not many people carry Bbags- it's not a mainstream bag like LV or Gucci that u see in almost every corner. And I do get compliments a lot when I carry my Bbags.

Sad to say I think they are getting more common, esp in some asian countries where the fakes are catching up.

I got tired of LVs,Guccis and Chanels they're just so in your face and they're just so everywhere, so common now.But i still think they're are great brands.. I hope Balenciaga will not be as common..

I love the style of the moto bags and I love the choices of colour. I do have a LV Speed (Damier) which is the perfect rainy day bag. I've strayed here and there, but I always come back to Bal because it just seems most "me".

3 reasons leather, leather leather.
I don't like monograms and sorry if I sound like a snob LV monogram is just everywhere.
I do have some epi pieces but that's it. I love all the colors and the smooshiness and squishiness (are these real words ?) of balenciagas and lastly the smell :nuts: