Bbags and Juicy charms club!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know a LOT of us belong in this club... Would love to see pics! :supacool:

2. I want to see zac's collection!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Okay, I'm done hijacking the thread now. :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

4. Danae, what a cute club! Love it! Love all the juicy charms on bbags!

5. How did I miss this thread??? LOVE it!!! Cheshire~ You know that I LOVE your charms soooo much!!!!:love::tender::love: I will be posting my pics tomorrow!!!!:heart:

6. My only bbag and my only juicy charm. I use the charm as a zip pull, so I don't damage the tassles too much.

Attached Files:

7. Here's my Ag day with the Juicy pink peace charm :smile::supacool:

Attached Files:

8. riffraff that shell is so cute! I like that you can prolong the life of your tassels with it too.

aljenford I loved that peace charm with the cute little butterfly... now I wish I'd bought one while they were around. Looks very pretty on your Day.

9. Cheshire, I LOVE your snowflake and teddy bear! :heart: :heart:

Here are mine:

my favourite, the lilac teacup, on my beloved lilac City!

Attached Files:

10. the limited edition snowman, on my pale magenta Work and on my 2003 lilac flat hobo! :love:

Attached Files:

11. The adorable sandal charm which was a gift from my sweet Holiday RAOK buddy, simona7!

And last, the lovely Bambi charm, bought from a dear PF friend! :heart: I love it, today I'm wearing it on a necklace!

Attached Files:

12. It's not the best pic, but here is my juicy blowfish charm on my teal mini twig. I have to take pics of my others - I have the new red strawberry on my aqua hobo, the snowflake on my anthra city, and also have the frog prince that I'll probably put on my pistachio first!

Attached Files:

13. Slightly better pic

Attached Files:

14. Danae, your Lilac City is gorgeous beyond words!! :love:
    The Pink Tea Cup on it is so cute!!:girlsigh:

15. Here is mine :smile::
    06 LE Rocking horse on 07 Tomato CP

Attached Files: