Bbags, A financial curse for the indecisive!!

Then there is my 2005 Caramel Twiggy and my 2002 Tan Suede Classique with Pewter hardware. Oh, and my Sandstone City is on the way. Somebody come over here and SLAP me!!!!!:lecture:

Attachments

• Classique.jpg
    Classique.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 48
  • Twiggy.jpg
    Twiggy.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 43
The tan suede is KILLING ME. I love older firsts.

The funny thing is, I bought a handbag calendar for Christmas and March 7th is a picture of the 2002 tan suede Classique. I was looking for it ever since until I got lucky last week and practically STOLE it on Ebay. It was a little dirty so it is at the spa getting cleaned up.

are these just the ones you are considering selling? Are there MORE ?? :nuts:

I'm not selling all, just a select few. I just can't decide. I think the Turquoise 04 will be the first to go. It's gorgeous, but, it is light. I don't do light very well!! LOL! This is however, only my Bbag collection. There are more, many, many more!!!! I need a therapist!!!!

^^Never get rid of that tan first. I managed to find a pebble-grain zig-zag zippered first in that color, and it's going to be my favourite summer bag.

Oops! Forgot my 07 Vermillion money wallet. :sweatdrop: Whew. I think that's it for now. I ask you....If you had to sell two Citys and two Days, which would go? Thank you all for letting me rant!!

Attachments

• bags 063.jpg
    bags 063.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 34
your story sounds all too familiar to me...this year, i'm learning to be selective w/ colors to keep my bbag family small compared to last year's crazy bbag purchasing. thank goodness, the only color that i must have for fall is the violet.

if i were you, i would sell one of the 05 caramels since you have 2...the pale blue and the 04 turquoise only because you said you can't do light colors.