BBag strap comfort?

meganfm

O.G.
Oct 14, 2008
I'll be graduating university in December, so I've been doing lots of planning as to what I'm going to treat myself to as a grad gift :P I'm leaning towards the Giant City-originally I'd wanted a Miu Miu Coffer, but I had a purse with woven straps and found them quite uncomfortable to wear all day. I haven't had a bag with straps like the BBags before, and I was wondering how comfortable they are on the shoulder?

The Giant City's straps are rock-hard when new and can be a little uncomfortable... they take a while to break in but, when they do, they fit very comfortably on the shoulder. I find the Giant Hardware bags to be a little heavy but, if that doesn't bother you, then a Giant City's going to be very comfy on the shoulder.

I don't find the handles to be too comfy on the shoulder (although I think they might be a little bigger with giant hardware)...but I find the shoulder strap very comfortable! I take the weight distributor thingie off and the shoulder strap is great. I love the way the bag slouches when using the shoulder strap, and it stays on the shoulder nicely.

The GH is not extremely heavy. It is only when you compare it to the regular hardware bags that it seems excessive. One of the reasons I became addicted to Balenciaga bags, is the featherweight leather. I'm very spoiled now. :P

No no, I definitely won't be taking my bags in this beauty XD

Is the GH that much heavier?

I have a Black GSH and I don't think they are heavy. I found that B bags in general are a lighter bags in general esp compared to Coach and Miu Miu. I have to say that I abuse this bag too & still love it! Good Luck!