BBag recomendations?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, I usually hang out in the LV forum, but I've seen a BBag and I'm in love! I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place or a website to perhaps find a preloved BBag to get me started.

Thank you! :love:

2. What kind of Bbag was it? And what size? Preloved Bbags might be available in some consignment shops like Annsfabulousfinds or Jillsconsignment, but I can't remember seeing any. Jomashop has some new ones (not used) that are heavily discounted..and of course there's bluefly..

3. I really like the red/neutral one that I saw I think on saks' site. But I'm open to anything!

4. I like the canvas patent ones too.... Hmmm as kneehighz said, Jomashop has got bags at good prices. I know NAP has the canvas red patent one you mentioned but it is full price from memory.