Bbag on Blow Out (Paddy too)

1. Did you guys watch Blow Out last night? Jonathan's sister was rocking a big bbag, maybe a work no shoulder strap, it was hard to tell the color, maybe taupe or light brown.

They were choosing a new PCD and the one they chose had a paddy, looked black!

LOL...LOVES IT! :nuts:

jag likes this.
  2. What's Blow Out and what is a PCD? If they're showing B-bags, I wanna see too! ;)

3. Blow Out is a show on Bravo starring this hairstylist guy Jonathan Anton (?)

4. PCD is pussy cat dolls. His sister started them.

She was carrying it. It's a reality show.

5. Ohhhhhhhh.....thanks! I'll tune in next week. There are so many new reality shows now, I just can't keep up! I think I'll tune in next week. Side note: I saw the PCD at Pure in Vegas last summer. They were great!

6. Wow, I would love to see them! I bet it's a great show!:nuts: I love that song...doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me! doncha! LOL...love it!

7. Yes I saw it! I believe it was a City in taupe.

8. We saw the PCD's at the premiere party for the 2nd Charlie's Angels movie. They were better than the movie. :P

9. You're too cute, and thanks for getting that some in my head! :smile:

10. I saw that too! Do you think the color was this season?

11. i like the bags.

12. i missed that episode.. but i love the show..haha it's so funny

13. :nuts: :nuts: too funny, pseub!

USCgerl, I love that song. They play that in my aerobics class! We all go wild!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice