Bbag on Blow Out (Paddy too)

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta
Did you guys watch Blow Out last night? Jonathan's sister was rocking a big bbag, maybe a work no shoulder strap, it was hard to tell the color, maybe taupe or light brown.

They were choosing a new PCD and the one they chose had a paddy, looked black!

LOL...LOVES IT! :nuts:

Reactions: jag
Jan 18, 2006
Ohhhhhhhh.....thanks! I'll tune in next week. There are so many new reality shows now, I just can't keep up! I think I'll tune in next week. Side note: I saw the PCD at Pure in Vegas last summer. They were great!

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta
print*model said:
Ohhhhhhhh.....thanks! I'll tune in next week. There are so many new reality shows now, I just can't keep up! I think I'll tune in next week. Side note: I saw the PCD at Pure in Vegas last summer. They were great!
Wow, I would love to see them! I bet it's a great show!:nuts: I love that song...doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me! doncha! LOL...love it!

Ozzysmom

Hermesaphile
O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Greenie said:
Did you guys watch Blow Out last night? Jonathan's sister was rocking a big bbag, maybe a work no shoulder strap, it was hard to tell the color, maybe taupe or light brown.

They were choosing a new PCD and the one they chose had a paddy, looked black!

LOL...LOVES IT! :nuts:
Yes I saw it! I believe it was a City in taupe.

USCgerl

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
Greenie said:
Wow, I would love to see them! I bet it's a great show!:nuts: I love that song...doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me! doncha! LOL...love it!
You're too cute, and thanks for getting that some in my head! :smile:

Marie83

finding my ♥BLISS♥
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
i missed that episode.. but i love the show..haha it's so funny

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta
pseub said:
We saw the PCD's at the premiere party for the 2nd Charlie's Angels movie. They were better than the movie. :P
:nuts: :nuts: too funny, pseub!

USCgerl, I love that song. They play that in my aerobics class! We all go wild!