Bbag lovers in VC CA...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello...

I hardly see anyone carrying Bbag here in Ventura County CA? Anyone out there?

I just purchased my second Bbag :love: from Real Deal Collection (Thanks Corey!) and will post pictures later after work. :yahoo:

2. Welcome - yes, Corey is a doll isn't she!! I've bought 3 bags from here and have one on layaway! I live in Ventura for 6 months years ago - gorgeous area! I live in N. Cal now - hope you see some Bal's out and about - I live in the burbs of the Bay Area and never see them out here. Mostly fake LV's;)

3. Hi, I am near you in T.O.
    I never see any real Bals only fake ones at the Hair Salon! I love this area , it's soooo beautiful and the weather is great! I am just starting to plant stuff and my roses are opening up nicely.
    Post pics when you get a chance of your Bals!

4. Hi there neighbor! I'm in southern VC, Oak Park... And no! I very rarely see bbags here. Since I became obsessed, about a year ago, I've seen one real black Day Bag, and one fake white City. It was exciting!

Once I carried my rt City into a local consignment store, and asked if she would be interested in selling it for me. She had no idea what it was, and couldn't believe what I thought it was worth! Needless to say I had to ebay it.

It's lonely out here Sista! :shrugs:

5. Yes! now I feel the :love: I've seen fakes but nothing compare to the ones that we have. Hope I will bump into you chloebagfreak and Conni618 someday and will have a Bal party :yahoo:.

Suzzeee - yes Corey is so wonderful! I have one bag right now and its on layaway I can't wait to get by next month (maybe). Yes is still lovely out here.

I will post pics later ...