Bbag lovers, have you ever seen a Bbag you don’t love?

girlycharlie

Bag Hag
Nov 15, 2006
Like me, many on this forum are hardcore, diehard fans but even Bal can’t get it right ALL the time! With all the colors, hardware and style choices, they can’t ALL be beautiful or TDF! I just saw someone with the most hideous Bbag today... I hate to admit it but I couldn’t stop saying “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww” to myself.

NO, I’m not going to say what it was because beauty is so subjective and I don’t want o risk hurting anyone’s feelings.

There are plenty that I don't love, but none that, you know, repel me. Some styles just don't appeal to me, and some of the colours just strike me as boring when compared to the vast array of stunning ones.

Oh yes, there are quite a few styles that just don't do it for me. But I guess it's good that we don't all like the same things or we would all look the same. And wouldn't that be boring? Not to mention, it's better on my wallet. :smile:

Yes, I've posted it mannny times before, but I was sent a bbag that I disliked. The style/color were OK, but the leather was just awful. I think any Bbag with plasticy looking and/or feeling leather I won't be a fan of.

I initially purchased the regular style in brown, but did not like the leather streams. They sort of got in the way, so I returned it. Although I first disliked it, I sort of gradually fell in love with the GH. My wonderful SA found one in brown with gold hardware that she thought I would like. When it arrived, I loved it, and even the new silver hardware is not tempting me to exchange it. (At first I thought the gold GH was too much and when the silver ones arrived I would get those instead. Now that silver is here, I found that they have no ooomph!). It's amazing how one can get used to things.

I second the sentiments about the GH. I tried to find the charm in the larger, bolder hardware, but it never "got" me! :shrugs:

Also, the Matelasse. :hrmm: I find them too boxy and quilty for the Balenciaga hardware.