Bbag, good for nights out? What do you use yours for?

I use my black first alot when I'm at a lounge only bc I'm paranoid of someone spilling things on me when it's crowded or passing me (which btw, happens pretty often ) :P so black is the perfect color!

i usually take out my Turq 05 FIRST or black CITY or my little clutch... I tend to wear a lot of black therefore I find that the Turq is just perfect for my evening outfits... I reckon the FIRST is great for clubbing etc.. :wlae:

thanks everyone for your help! im thinking that a gorgeous Bbag is too nice to take out! I suppose i will have to keep looking! if i do get one, i think il be too scared to take it out clubbing anyway! xx

a first would be perfect for a day and night bag. yeah...you have to watch out for the drunks who always managed to spill their drinks on you.

BTW, your pug is just too adorable and cute. i want a pug myself.

I take my magenta first with me for nights out but just for dinners as I don't go clubbing anymore. The first is a great size for going out but IMO it's to nice for being ruined by drunken people spilling drinks on it or burning holes with their cigarettes into it.
Therefor I would rather get a LV pochette as they just cost a fraction of the first.

I took my Black First out with me last night. We went for a meal and then to a club and it was fine :yes: Mind you I'm passed the age of going to really racy clubs so it was quite a subdued place with no real worries.

I wouldn't take any expensive bag out on a really wild night - just in case :sweatdrop:

I have a black city - and it's one of my favorite night-out bags because it's (a) sexy and sleek and (b) black, dyed leather so it's pretty impermeable to damage (aka: cosmo spills :P). I used to use my LV wapity as a sort of "bar bag" - and now the strap is all sorts of stained with pink, cosmo-y goodness. For my birthday last week I took my city with me to the bar. It's such a hot bag. hehehe

Of course, the city is rather large, so if you're going say, dancing - I probably wouldn't go with that. But if I was going dancing period I'd leave my bag in the car, and would clip my cles to my pants to hold my ID, money, and maybe some chapstick - and I'd be on my way ;)

I used to ahave a bgum first then a rouge vif and then a rouge vif city and a black city, I have now sold all of them. I need a black bag I can use for evening and also weddings as I have a few coming up. Do you think a black first is ok for evening? I used to use my bgum but that was ages ago. Also, who loves the first more than the city? I have had both and while I liked that the city held more I think I loved the shape of the first more. Anyway, who thinks that the first black can be used for evenings out? thanks;)

the black first is a perfect bag for evenings out! IMO I'd want something in color though, I think the first looks adorable in bright colors! But if you want it for everyday use--then black it is!