Bbag girls - it's time to LOVE yourself!

I love....

-that I am extremely independent (it can be an issue, though, especially in relationships)
-that I am very driven and have high aspirations for myself
-that I value my family more than anything else

1. I have abundant versatile intelligence (for example, I can discuss literature with you, but I also program in Java, HTML...)
2. I have a great face, I enjoy all my features
3. I'm very independent but I do appreciate all the support friends and family give me!

This thread is a breath of fresh air!

-I am in excellent health and I NEVER get sick (last time was in grade school)
-I earned my degree in Kinesiology and am very well educated with regards to health and physical activity
-I'm a non-smoker and great jogger!

Hmmh that's a difficult one as I belong, too to the group of women who always think they're to fat.
But here's mine:
I have really nice, long, thick and healthy brown hair,
I'm funny with a wicked sense of humour
I've beautiful full lips and high cheek bones
I've the right figure to pull off a DvF wrap dress with looking sexy instead of old fashioned.
Thanks for this thread!
I thought it would be really hard to find good things about myself but to my surprise it wasn't.

This thread has put such a smile on my face. Thank you.:tender:

One thing I love about myself is.........

Everything about me that is my mother.

So many, but one I'd like to share is, at times she had the loudest deepest belly laugh and as a teenager I was so embarrased by it and did not appreciate it at all. Well, wouldn't you know it, I have the same loud deep belly laugh...hers. Everytime it comes I get the biggest smile on my face thinking of her and how I wish I could just hear that laugh of hers just one more time. I love you mom.

So many, but one I'd like to share is, at times she had the loudest deepest belly laugh and as a teenager I was so embarrased by it and did not appreciate it at all. Well, wouldn't you know it, I have the same loud deep belly laugh...hers. Everytime it comes I get the biggest smile on my face thinking of her and how I wish I could just hear that laugh of hers just one more time. I love you mom.

That is so lovely... very touching.

I'm sure you kids are/ will be embarrassed of your laugh too whilst they are growing up! And then one of them will be stuck with the "belly laugh" too! :smile:

I'm glad that this thread has made you smile...

Great threat!

What I like about myself:
-I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs (if you don't count getting "high" off of sniffing B-bag leather :P).
-I look younger than I am (thanks to being am Asian).
-I am able to make people laugh.
-I love my long thick hair. :heart:
-I'm easily amused. :roflmfao:

The best of me is my daughter :heart: . She make me feel proud of myself because she is the brightest, cutest girl in the whole word... and then...
I am a very generous and loyal
My dark brown eyes, dark hair and open smile :graucho:

Metabolism

I don't even know if that counts ;) But I like that I can out-eat a guy 3x my weight at every meal.. but never gain any weight :yahoo:

A GOOD thing, because I'm absolutely ADDICTED ADDICTED ADDICTED to food, which is no surprise from my blog ;)

Metabolism

I don't even know if that counts ;) But I like that I can out-eat a guy 3x my weight at every meal.. but never gain any weight :yahoo:

A GOOD thing, because I'm absolutely ADDICTED ADDICTED ADDICTED to food, which is no surprise from my blog ;)

I WISH I had a fast Metabolism...

Like Adam Sandler says "I drink a thick-shake and my ass jiggles for a week!"