Bbag clutches - yes or no?

1. Does anyone have a Bbag clutch? Has anyone seen one and how functional is it? I guess you can use it as a makeup bag too thought I wouldn't do that eek! If I got makeup in it....

I can get one in the turquoise 04 color in perfect condition? No wrist strap or anything, it's just a plain ol' clutch - size is 8x6x2. Any thoughts? :love: :biggrin:

2. I say Yes!! I don't have one, but I think it would be great at night. Wonderful color, too!

3. i love my pumpkin 04 clutch..I use when I just need to run some errands like go to the grocery or even go to the mall, LOL;)

here's a pic of mine w/ my 2 coin purses (magenta and mustard)

[​IMG]

4. Love the colors!!! especially the magenta coin purse!

5. Amour I am going to be ILL at those gorgeous colors. You have the best collection!

Do you girls know what retail on these is?

6. awwww no i don't....

got mine for $375 inclusive of shipping;) it has all the cards, extra little tassel and it looks bnew;)

go get it girl!!!!;)

7. Yes, yes yes! One of the prettiest colors made and I love mine. The coin purses are great also.
    Sorry, cannot help with the price. I have a tendency to overspend on stuff I think I have to have.

8. Oooh I know which clutch you are talking about - the turquoise is a great color, and I love that clutch (I don't think your friend should sell it hehe ;)) go for it!!!

9. I have a magenta foldover clutch that is actually quite large, and very useful. I don't like to use any of my nice large handbags when I go out at night, and use clutches instead. So my Balenciaga foldover clutch (among others) is perfect.

10. hey mimzzzz dahling..I missed you;)

11. ^ yeah girl! Where have you been!? I e-mailed you a while ago! :oh: :lol:

12. Ooohh...those colors look so beautiful together :love:

13. 0o00o0 adding clutch purse to growing bag list!!!

14. My friend has one in white and it's so pretty!!! I'd say get it!!! :smile:

15. I'm all for the clutches - I have 3 and use them constantly. They're great on their own for a small bag, and they're easy to drop into another bag. (And that turquoise one is gorrrrgeous!!) I think retail is $455.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice