BBag Bug Bit Me

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've been researching here for a little bit & didn't think the furvor would get to me. LOL, last night I had a series of dreams about shopping for a bag. It was so pleasant. Anyways, now I just need to GET one. I've been wanting a blue le dix or medium, although I wouldn't hesitate to get ANY blue one.
    Anyways, I can't wait to get started!

2. It's very addictive and it seems that there is no limit : ) Welcome : ) Balenciaga makes unbelievable blues, have you got your eye on any one in particular from any season in particular to get you started?

There are still a few Cornflowers from S/S 06 available, Blueberries, Blue Indias, S/S 07 will have several blue toned bags. How exciting to have so many choices as your first!

I wish you well,

Bridget

3. cheaopthrills, I assure you that balenciaga addiction is not a cheap one. Welcome to the cult.

4. haha :yahoo:cheapthrills that's too funny ! welcome!
    I had dreams about bbags before..especially about rouge vif citys !!:heart:

why dont u try eBay..there were some blue bags on it recently..specially babyblue..:yes:

5. Welcome to the addiction...your dreams will become reality.:yes:
    Just be careful these bags seem to magically multiply. :P

6. ^ I wish they would have babies in our closets. If a Magenta and Black slept together we would have a deep reddish purple.

If Marigold and Apple Green slept together we would have a really bright in your face acid green....

I'll make boring colour swatches if our bags slept together what they would make

7. ^ eeyore you're way too funny!!!!!!!!!!!

8. OMG Eeyore- that is BRILLIANT!!!!:roflmfao:

9. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

10. haha okay i posted a new thread..its the pregnant one :smile:

11. cheapthrills,

what did u get in ur dream??? i'm curious :smile:

12. have you ever visited this site?
    it's great for beginner :
    atelier.naff

i hope you can found your dream blue b bags... there's so many great blues to choose from.

13. :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
    welcome to TPF and the world of b-bags!!!

14. In my dream I got...overwhelmed & confused. My life depends on having a blue one but in my dream there was a bright red I had to have. Maybe I'll get both, hehe.
    I've been looking on eBay for blue bags (ink, indigo, cornflower (?), blueberry) but I haven't bid on one because I'm scared of the fakes. Its a crazy, crazy world out there.
    Anyways, thanks for the WARM welcome.
    BTW- does anybody know what the hardware will be next year?

15. Understatement of the century!!! :graucho: I don't even want to add up what I have spent. I don't even look at the credit card bill, I just pay it. If I look, I will feel like I need bbag rehab center.:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice