BB Valentine's Day 2013 RAOK Chit Chat and Reveal Thread!

Dec 11, 2008
Important reminders!

February 1st: All packages being shipped internationally must be shipped by this date.

February 9th: All domestic packages (within your own country) must be shipped by this date.

-minimum is now $50

-send your questionaire directly to the person who drew you on elfster. If you don't it'll make it harder for your buddy to shop :sad:

- Ask the person who you drew anonymous questions thru elfster to get to know them better and make sure you answer one's sent to you!

-send me tracking when you mail your package!

-Spring RAOK will start sign ups in mid March :biggrin:

wait i'm confused. so i'm supposed to send my questionaire to the person who got me?

:yes: Last round everyone had to email them to me because they were too large to send thru pm and i had to email them back to the right person. This makes it easier and I don't need to peek and don't know who has me. We used the elfster option in a previous RAOK with Bunny.

Hey ladies! Ok, I was looking for the thread and totally missed that it's a sticky now. lol

To Whom It May Concern: I promise to send my questionaire and update my list by the end of the day. :smiles1: Just in case you're an early shopper like myself.

I will get started this week too - I can't believe the amount of Valentines Day stuff that is out already.