BB Valentine's Day 2013 RAOK Chit Chat and Reveal Thread!

unluckystars

Dec 11, 2008
philly
Important reminders!

February 1st: All packages being shipped internationally must be shipped by this date.

February 9th: All domestic packages (within your own country) must be shipped by this date.

-minimum is now $50

-send your questionaire directly to the person who drew you on elfster. If you don't it'll make it harder for your buddy to shop :sad:

- Ask the person who you drew anonymous questions thru elfster to get to know them better and make sure you answer one's sent to you!

-send me tracking when you mail your package!

-Spring RAOK will start sign ups in mid March :biggrin:

unluckystars

Dec 11, 2008
philly
Buddy My elfster is being weird. It was giving me questions with october dates? If There are some missing that you asked, please resend!

unluckystars

Dec 11, 2008
philly
wait i'm confused. so i'm supposed to send my questionaire to the person who got me?
:yes: Last round everyone had to email them to me because they were too large to send thru pm and i had to email them back to the right person. This makes it easier and I don't need to peek and don't know who has me. We used the elfster option in a previous RAOK with Bunny.

unluckystars

Dec 11, 2008
philly
Small crowd :sad: hopefully next round with a larger budget we get more people. Do you have a most wanted item from your wishlist?

Kansashalo

D
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
In the south
Hey ladies! Ok, I was looking for the thread and totally missed that it's a sticky now. lol

To Whom It May Concern: I promise to send my questionaire and update my list by the end of the day. :smiles1: Just in case you're an early shopper like myself.

I will get started this week too - I can't believe the amount of Valentines Day stuff that is out already.