BB prices!! SHOCKED!!

well it was worth 8200 ED and 1 U.S. dollar = 3.66739648 United Arab Emirates dirhams. After doing the math = $2236.

That's too sad. I thought B boutique prices were stable all over the world. If I had known this before..:tdown:

I will try to scan the invoice and post it ASAP..

It's not necessary to scan the invoice. It is way more expensive in Dubai and Kuwait to buy Bal bags. You can't get your money back by claiming a differing price elsewhere. If it's worth it to you, you can return the unused bag to Bal in Dubai and buy it from BalParis or BalNY. It'll be less that way.

A city in Switzerland is about CHF 1690 which is about US$1690 at the moment... so I can imagine how expensive a GGH Work would be! I mostly buy in the $ zone because of that! Perhaps you can return the bag and re-buy it elsewhere?

It's not necessary to scan the invoice. It is way more expensive in Dubai and Kuwait to buy Bal bags. You can't get your money back by claiming a differing price elsewhere. If it's worth it to you, you can return the unused bag to Bal in Dubai and buy it from BalParis or BalNY. It'll be less that way.

I already used the bag. Thanks for the advice. I will keep that in mind.:crybaby: