BB prices!! SHOCKED!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. people on ebay can charge whatever they want, retail, above or below retail.

2. Yeah, $2300 sounds high...

3. i think it is around $1700 before tax....23K is way too much

4. I got it from B boutique in Dubai.

5. ^^ someone correct me if I'm wrong... I think the US has the lower prices right now because of the weak $$. Probably why it was more in Dubai.

6. Yes, here in the states the ggh work is not that much.

7. well it was worth 8200 ED and 1 U.S. dollar = 3.66739648 United Arab Emirates dirhams. After doing the math = $2236.

That's too sad. I thought B boutique prices were stable all over the world. If I had known this before..:tdown:

I will try to scan the invoice and post it ASAP..

8. I think Dubai always has higher price on all designer items.
    When did you buy it?

GH Work has always been $1725 plus tax in the united states

9. It's not necessary to scan the invoice. It is way more expensive in Dubai and Kuwait to buy Bal bags. You can't get your money back by claiming a differing price elsewhere. If it's worth it to you, you can return the unused bag to Bal in Dubai and buy it from BalParis or BalNY. It'll be less that way.

10. Feb 2, 2008.

11. A city in Switzerland is about CHF 1690 which is about US$1690 at the moment... so I can imagine how expensive a GGH Work would be! I mostly buy in the $ zone because of that! Perhaps you can return the bag and re-buy it elsewhere?

12. I already used the bag. Thanks for the advice. I will keep that in mind.:crybaby:

13. Money in Qatar, KSA, UAE, Oman, and Bahrain is tied to the US Dollar.